Registration is Now Open
ASCE is proud to announce that registration for the International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure is now open!
ICSI 2021 is a virtual event focused on sustainable infrastructure and resilient communities and will offer presentations from experts from the local communities all the way to global issues. You will have opportunities to engage with speakers, as well as fellow attendees, in discussion forums and other networking opportunities.
We hope you will join us as ASCE leans into our commitment to sustainability by hosting this noteworthy conference virtually.
Join civil engineers, architects, policymakers, planners, financiers, and technologists to:
- Discuss innovative and emerging trends
- Share lessons learned in community-based resiliency
- Demonstrate the value of sustainable infrastructure
Key topics include:
- Equitable and inclusive community infrastructure
- Resilient recovery efforts
- Technology and smart communities in infrastructure