Registration is Now Open
ASCE is proud to announce that registration for the International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure is now open!
The Houston-based conference steering committee is looking forward to welcoming you... virtually!
ICSI 2021 is a virtual event focused on sustainable infrastructure and resilient communities and will offer presentations from experts from the local communities all the way to global issues. You will have opportunities to engage with speakers, as well as fellow attendees, in discussion forums and other networking opportunities.
We hope you will join us as ASCE leans into our commitment to sustainability by hosting this noteworthy conference virtually.
Hear from global leaders
His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco will offer an opening address covering the need for sustainable development due to changes in climate, renewable energy, water resources, and how his Foundation raises awareness of the impact of human activities on the natural environment.
Key conference opportunities and discussions will include:
- Innovative and emerging trends
- Lessons learned in community-based resiliency
- The value of sustainable infrastructure
- Equitable and inclusive community infrastructure
- Resilient recovery efforts
- Technology and smart communities in infrastructure
- Technical Tours
- Networking events and a fun, interactive virtual piano party (come prepared with a list of your favorite songs!)