Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn from and network with industry leaders and sustainable infrastructure practitioners from around the world
- Learn from successful case studies and examples of sustainable infrastructure
- Understand industry trends and policies leading to sustainable development
- Share latest advances in sustainable infrastructure planning, design, and construction
- Learn about new tools and latest research to support sustainable infrastructure
- Learn how to plan infrastructure for climate change and resiliency
- Learn about innovative approaches to infrastructure project financing
- Be a contributor to the comprehensive conversation on infrastructure sustainability and resiliency for an uncertain world
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change. To gain approval to attend:
- Identify specific courses that are beneficial to you and your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Register by the Early Bird deadline for the best registration rate and book your accommodations through the room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues when you return to the office.